Monday, March 14, 2011

Stuffing My Gord

We celebrated Ally's 5th birthday over the weekend. We had lots of family and friends here so of course we ate lots of good food and had lots of fun!

Brooks asked me the other night how I was going to handle not having food for awhile since I start my liquid fast tomorrow. And frankly I am ready. I don't really feel like I will be missing anything. Nothing is good right now. Even my favorite food pizza doesn't settle well and just really doesn't taste all that good. I did spend the weekend and today getting in the last little bit I could. I got a latte at Starbucks, had Chick fil a, had Twinkies and we are having tacos for dinner.

This will be longest two weeks for me. I am so very ready to take on my new challenges. I know it won't be easy, but well worth the effort.

No comments: