Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And So It Begins

Well, I am about to embark on what may be the most challenging journey of my life. As you all know I have made the very BIG decision to have weight loss surgery. I never, ever thought I would be one of those people who would make this choice. How did I get to this point in my life where I even needed to do this? I am really not all that certain, but it is what it is and I have made my decision.

So much prayer and thought have gone into this and I am certain of my choice. This is the best thing in the world for me right now, in so many ways. Ways I hope to share with you along the way. I have had so much support from my most wonderful husband, family and friends. I can't help but be excited where this will lead.

I decided that I would blog my way through this incredible journey. One I know won't be without it's difficult times. My brother in law suggested I get a journal to document my progress. I thought that was a wonderful idea, so this will be my journal. I hope you all will join me as I post my progress, my thoughts, my sturggles and my wins. I would also appreciate your prayers!

I love you all dearly and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and encouragment I have already received!

On My Way.....

Kazia

1 comment:

China and Reed said...

So excited for you!! Reed will be touched that you included his idea in the blog. Love ya!