Monday, June 6, 2011

Onederland ~ What A Glorious Feeling

Well I finally made it to Onderland!!! I haven't been here in almost 5 years. My "one day" is finally TODAY. If you would've asked me 3 months ago if I ever thought I would be back here again, I would've said no way. I had totally lost hope of ever seeing the scales under 200 again. Now knowing that I will only continue to go further down the scales is exhilerating!!! The dress I had planned on rewarding myself with when I got here was gone, so I need to either try another Target or come up with another reward. I love having this problem! Trying to decide what to reward myself with after a major weight loss. What a great problem to have!!!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

WOO HOO!!! That is SO exciting! I'm 6lbs away from joining you down there, so make room! ;-)

P.S. Can't wait to see what your 'reward' is! You need to post some pictures!

The Ferguson Family: said...

Thanks Sheila!!! You are so very sweet. I can't wait till you get here. I will try to post pics soon. I am still a little camera shy....

Christine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! It's nice to meet you! Congrats on reaching one-derland! That's very exciting! Have fun shopping for new clothes! While it can be super expensive, it can be really exciting to reinvent yourself and create a whole new style for yourself. Have fun with it!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

China and Reed said...

Way to go!! Awesome job. Can't wait to see you when you come in July.