Monday, April 2, 2012

One Year Check Up

Today I had my one year post op check up.  I almost cancelled because I am not having any issues with anything and didn't know what else they could tell me except continue small portions, stop before your full and exercise.  But when I got there they did an x-ray.  I am certainly glad I went because it was so encouraging to see my perfectly small tummy, still as small as it was after surgery.  The technician actually told me that it was the smallest one she had seen in a year.  Not really sure what that means, but it sounded good.  I left so encouraged and thankful that I went.

I have mentioned on here numerous times how scared of maintanence I am.  I don't want to gain anything back!  It's freightening really!  But as I was walking back to my car I began to pray that God would always help me to continue to eat the way I am eating now and give me strength not to eat more than enough.  I know that HE is the only reason I am where I am today and that I have been so successful in my journey so far.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

They didn't do an X-ray with mine! I want an X-ray! Especially after this pregnancy!! Congrats on the still small tummy :)