Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Food For Thought

Since surgery I have noticed how my thoughts on food have changed. I had really prayed they would, but they have changed in a different way than I thought they would. I certainly pay a lot more attention to what I am putting in my mouth and how much of it I am putting in my mouth than I used to. I am also realizing, or finally accepting, just how bad some of the foods I was eating really are. My total view on food is changing very rapidly and I love it!!!

At the same time I am experiencing a lot of food confusion. If you happen to do a lot of research on different topics, like me, you will see that there are soooooo many differing opinions on nutirition and healthy eating. It can get a little overwhelming sometimes. I've been thinking a lot about what I've researched a have come up with some of my own thoughts.

Over the next few weeks I would love to share my thoughts with you. I hope to post a new topic every few days. Please remember these are my opinions. I am not a doctor or nutirtionist. There is nothing scientific about my opionions. They are just opinions. Please check back often as I hope to have new topics in my quest to figure out all of this food stuff:-)

1 comment:

China and Reed said...

Another great post. The confusion is out there but for us we just follow what we can tell makes us feel better or at least doesn't leave us lethargic and sick. Plus with not being gluten intolerant my eating habits have totally changed.