Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Needing Coffee

This morning I woke up a little off. I guess weaning myself off of coffee is going to be a little more of a challenge than I thought. I can have coffee on my liquid fast I just can't have creamer in it. What's the point of drinking it then? I may resort to liking black coffee when all is said and done.

Today I go to a class and receive my liquid fast stuff so I can start this evening. I have all kinds of thoughts swirling around my head right now. Trying to keep myself occupied as to not think too hard about it all.

1 comment:

China and Reed said...

The beauty of black coffee is you actually get to taste the wonderful flavor of the coffee bean itself. You might find you like it. I think you like the smell right? Well once you turn to the "dark" side of coffee the taste is like the smell. Rich and wonderful..tasty and inviting you back for another drink. If you ever get to loving the black stuff you won't be able to go back. It just doesn't taste as good with all the other flavors. Just giving encouragement that is truth to me. Hang in there. I'm so glad you get to have coffee in your liquid drink fast.