Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Liquid Fast

I attended my class yesterday. It was very informative and a little frightening. Brooks asked me when I got out if I was having second thoughts. I am in no way having second thoughts I just know a little more what to expect. Like I didn't know I would be having staples on the outside of my stomach for a week and I won't be able to drink water the entire day of the surgery.

I also began my liquid fast last night. I did find out some really good news at my class. I can put black coffee in my shakes. Yay, Yay! They told me it would taste just like a Frappucino. Well it doesn't taste like a Frap, but it does have a slight coffee taste and just enough pick me up. So I was super excited about that. Drank some plain chicken broth last night and rather enjoyed it. I can also have Crystal Light, SF popsicles, SF Jello, tea, black coffee and water. The broth has actually been my favorite thing so far. Weird I know!

This is going to be a little tougher than I was anticipating, but I know I can get through it with a lot of prayer and a little broth :-)

No comments: