Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setting Goals

It occured to me yesterday that I probably should be setting some realistic goals. Like I want to lose this much my this time and I want to be into this outfit by this date. I hadn't really set many goals except that I want to be in the 150's and a size 8. The more I thought about the more I thought I should set small goals along the way to my ultimate goal.

So I got my calendar out last night and mapped out the rest of the entire year week by week and noted my surgeversary each month and then I began to pray that God would help me set attainable goals. I am letting Him lead me because under my own power I will probably set the bar pretty low so I won't be so disappointed if I don't make it. I don't want to set my standards low but I also want to be realistic.

1 comment:

China and Reed said...

How about one goal would be to hike to Alberta Falls with us in Estes Park in July. What do you think?