Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Farewell Tour

Next week I begin a 2 wk liquid diet leading up to my surgery. So I am currently on what I like to call my farewell tour. Meaning I am eating all my favorite foods before I begin my liquid diet and say goodbye to a lot of these foods forever, or at least a very long time. I think God is already preparing me because so many of my so-called favorite foods aren't even tasting good or not setteling well with me. With the exception of Dr. Pepper I am not sure if I will miss most of the junk. Of course I can say that now because I can have them, but I am really praying and believeing that God will take away those cravings and desires to eat those things that I know are bad for me. That is why I have decided to treat my liquid diet as a liquid fast. I am fasting all these things, praying and believing for great things to come out of all of this.

1 comment:

China and Reed said...

Good idea to call it a fast.......it might make it a little bit easier.