Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Day After The First Day

Yesterday I had my first full day of the liquid fast. I felt pretty yucky last night. Slept pretty good, without any kids in my bed! Woke up this morning and had lost 5lbs. Wow! 5lbs in one day.

I have resorted to drinking black coffee with a little Splenda. Coffee in the shakes was pretty terrible. I have also resorted to throwing down my shakes because I just can't stomach them. I tried jazzing them up, freezing them and sipping, but just couldn't finish them. So I guess I am doing protein shots now. Feeling a little weak now. I hope that subsides soon. I have a lot to do today!

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday watching another series of Youtube videos of a girl that has weight loss surgery and has documented the past 20 months. Very, very interesting. I gleened a lot from all that she said and will share a lot of what I learned along the way. Very eye opening!

That's all I have today! I hope you all have a wonderful day :-)

3 comments:

China and Reed said...

What kind of stuff did u gleen from her video?

The Ferguson Family: said...

A bunch of stuff relating to food being the center of everything. I hope to share some of it soon. Still processing a lot of it.

CadensMommy said...

This is way late, I know, but now just reading your blog from the beginning as I'm having VSG in September. Can you tell me who the person was on the videos? I would love to watch those myself. Thanks so much@@