Wednesday, May 25, 2011

40 Lbs Gone ~ Forever

This morning I hit the 40lbs gone milestone!!! After having so many ups and downs last week I really can't believe I made it. I've lost 4 lbs since Monday. So exciting!!! I haven't weighed this in alomost 5 years!

I've been thinking about what losing 40lbs must feel like to my body. It's like carrying around 4 10lb bags of potatoes. No wonder I felt so bad all the time. Of course it's distributed differently but 40lbs is 40lbs no matter how you distribute it. Crazy to think I had been carrying around 4 bags of potatoes all that time.

I am not sure what to reward myself with today. It won't be a big reward, as I have reserved those for 50lbs and when I reach my ultimate goal. But I think I deserve a little something today. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

China and Reed said...

Go get your bookshelves or a new pair of shoes........but of course I would say shoes.

The Ferguson Family: said...

I already had to buy a new pair of sneakers because of my planter faciitis. Bookshelves are a great idea or I found a really cute dress at Target I am thinking aobut when I get below 200, which is only 2 lbs away!!!