Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coffee

Well I tired coffee again this morning. I stopped at McD's to get Shelby a sausage McMuffin and I thought I would try it again. I ordered a small coffee with two creams and a splenda and it was really, really good. I should've asked for decaf because now I am a little shakey but other than that I am good.

I was thinking and praying about it this morning and thought maybe a Keurig would be a good really thing afterall. Since it only brews one cup at a time I will be a lot less tempted to drink anymore than that. Plus it takes me forever to even drink one cup so that's all I will want anyway. In fact I didn't even finish the small cup I ordered this morning.

So I guess my 50lbs lost Keurig reward is back on :-)

Oh and by the way Shelby slept all night last night. Prayers were answered in a mighty way!!!!

2 comments:

China and Reed said...

Just posted you a comment on yesterdays...check it out!

China and Reed said...

PS....I typed the comment before you wrote todays entry..how funny! Praise God that she slept...did you try the experiment that I felt God told me to tell you?