Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bad Day

I had a really bad day today :-( My kids have mis-behaved for 3 days now, Shelby is still not sleeping good, I haven't had food in four weeks and I am beyond tired. I finally broke down and cried and poor Shelby got so worried. She kept saying "Sowwie Mama". And then she would said "Ok?" She even ran into the office, where Ally was, and started grunting and pointing my way and saying mama to Ally. I felt really bad about crying after that. She's very senitive.

I tried coffee for the first time tonight. I went and got a Skinny Latte at Starbucks because I was just so very sick of the regular shakes I was drinking. I took small sips on the way home and it just didn't really even taste very good. Then when I got home I put a scoop of my un-flavored protein powder in it to add some more protein. Don't ever do that!!!! ICK, ICK, ICK. Ruined my latte :-( Like I said it really didn't even taste good anyway.

I've kind of had mixed feelings about coffee. I go back and forth on whether or not to start drinking it again. I know that sounds really weird but before I started my liquid fast I was drinking coffee like it was going out of style. I had almost become dependent on it. It made my day better and made me feel a little more energetic. I really don't want to become dependent on it again. In some ways I am an all or nothing gal and drinking coffee may be a bad thing to do. I don't know??? I am going to continue to pray about it see where it goes. I love coffee but just want to love it in moderation and I am not sure if I am there yet. Also I could save mega bucks by not visiting Starbucks so often. I guess I may need to re-think my 50lbs lost reward??? (see previous post)

I am so hopeful that I have a better day tomorrow and that Shelby Grace will start sleeping again. I can't make it on so little sleep when I am already weak from surgery and no food. I would appreciate your prayers :-)

No comments: